TAPPI, along with the Nano 2018 Planning Committee, appreciates our conference speakers and would like to offer all speakers a reduced conference rate. Speaker Rates are listed below. We will continually post information about speaking at Nano 2018 on our website. Please check back often for updates.
Speaker Full Conference Rates
Member - $785
Nonmember - $897
Single Day - complimentary
- PowerPoint slide draft due for Commercialism/Antitrust Review – 12 May 2018
- Final PowerPoint Presentation Due – 4 June 2018
Speaker Management System Instructions
- After logging in, click on "View My Conference Submissions"
- Then, click the "Edit" button on the submission you wish to upload materials for.
- Once the submission has loaded, select "start" next to the task you wish to complete.
- Either drag your file or browse for the file to upload it.
- Click "Save and Next" to return back to the task screen.
Make sure to submit your session content when you have finished uploading by clicking "Submit Session Content".
Attendees at industry events in the US are becoming increasingly sensitive to antitrust compliance at face to face meetings. Therefore, we remind all authors to follow these simplified guidelines in your paper or presentation slides. The full TAPPI antitrust guidelines may be found by clicking here.
- Mention of current, recent (i.e., within the last 90 days) or future production costs (including prices paid for raw materials, supplies and labor), and overall production or distribution costs, with respect to any specific products, should be avoided.
- Projected or actual cost savings related to a specific technological improvement or operational change may be discussed, as long as the specific before and after costs are not mentioned. Further, no comment whatsoever may be made about selling price changes that may occur as a result of the cost savings.
Presentations: Company, University, Government Agencies and Research Facilities, can place a small logo can appear on each slide. Logo MUST be small. See example in the template.
Please remember you must also register for the conference. Significantly reduced rates are available to speakers. Speakers must register by 13 April 2018 to confirm inclusion in the technical program. If speakers are not registered by this date, their presentation risks being pulled from the program.
You should also remember to book your hotel as early as possible; TAPPI's discounted rooms will go fast. The cut-off for discounted hotel rates ends 10 May 2018.
For Speaker Management System questions, please contact:
Pat Stiede, +1 770.209.7214; firstname.lastname@example.org.