TAPPI, along with the Nano 2020 Planning Committee, appreciates our conference speakers and would like to offer all speakers a reduced conference rate. We will continually post information about speaking at Nano 2020 on our website. Please check back often for updates.
- 17 April 2020 Speaker Registration Deadline
- 6 May 2020 PowerPoint Draft Due to Session Chair
- 10 May 2020 PowerPoint Due to TAPPI for Antitrust/Commercialism Review
- 20 May 2020 Final PowerPoint Due to TAPPI
Speaker Management System Instructions
- After logging in, click on "View My Conference Submissions"
- Then, click the "Edit" button on the submission you wish to upload materials for.
- Once the submission has loaded, select "start" next to the task you wish to complete.
- Either drag your file or browse for the file to upload it.
- Click "Save and Next" to return back to the task screen.
Make sure to submit your session content when you have finished uploading by clicking "Submit Session Content".
Regular session room setups include the following:
- • Lectern/Podium
- • Lectern/Podium microphone
- • Floor microphone for audience questions
- • PC laptop with VGA connection
- • Projector (16:9 aspect ratio only)
- • Screens (16:9 aspect ratio only)
- • Slide advancer
- • Lobby/atrium area’s in the convention center will have free Wifi (please do not rely on an internet connection for your presentation as there will be no free Wifi in the meeting rooms)
- • Riser with a head table and 4 chairs
Attendees at industry events in the US are becoming increasingly sensitive to antitrust compliance at face to face meetings. Therefore, we remind all authors to follow these simplified guidelines in your paper or presentation slides. The full TAPPI antitrust guidelines may be found by clicking here.
- Mention of current, recent (i.e., within the last 90 days) or future production costs (including prices paid for raw materials, supplies and labor), and overall production or distribution costs, with respect to any specific products, should be avoided.
- Projected or actual cost savings related to a specific technological improvement or operational change may be discussed, as long as the specific before and after costs are not mentioned. Further, no comment whatsoever may be made about selling price changes that may occur as a result of the cost savings.
Presentations: Company, University, Government Agencies and Research Facilities, can place a small logo can appear on each slide. Logo MUST be small. See example in the template.
Conference Registration Opening Soon.
Please remember you must also register for the conference. Significantly reduced rates are available to speakers. Speakers must register by 17 April 2020 to confirm inclusion in the technical program. If speakers are not registered by this date, their presentation risks being pulled from the program.
For Speaker Management System questions, please contact:
Pat Stiede, +1 770.209.7214;[email protected].